- +OSHA Plans National Fall Prevention Stand-Down for Construction Industry
Washington – OSHA is calling on employers in the construction industry to participate in a National Fall Prevention Stand-Down during the week of June 2-6. Employers are being asked to speak directly with workers about fall hazards and to reinforce topics such as ladder safety, fall protection equipment and scaffolding safety. The leading cause of death in construction is falls from height, which killed more than 250 construction workers in 2012, according to OSHA.
- +New Hoisting Machinery Regulations for Massachusetts Operators
As you may know, new regulations are now in effect for operators of hoisting machinery here in Massachusetts. A.I.M. Mutual and your IPWW Consultants are ready to assist you in navigating this process.
- +A.I.M. Mutual Recognized for Unique Aproach to Problem-solving in Best's Review Magazine
Or mail to:
A.I.M. Mutual Insurance Companies
Teri Bowman, Human Resources
54 Third Avenue, P.O. Box 4070
Burlington, MA 01803-0970
As one of the Commonwealth’s leading workers compensation providers, we recognize the importance of having a highly experienced staff to meet day-to-day customer needs. We have a collective goal to surpass customer expectations when it comes to insurance services.
A.I.M. Mutual’s corporate headquarters are conveniently located in Burlington, MA near Routes 128, 93 and 3. We also have service offices in Bridgewater, Burlington, Holyoke, Marlborough and Concord, New Hampshire.
Whether your expertise is in an administrative or technical area, you will have the opportunity to make an important contribution as part of our service team. We have a pay-for-performance philosophy and provide a number of rewarding careers for candidates who share a commitment to quality.
We are dedicated to providing an exceptional working environment for our employees and we offer competitive salaries and benefits. Our employee benefits include:
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Disability Income Protection Plan
- Group Term Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Plan
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- On-site fitness center (Burlington)
A.I.M. Mutual Insurance Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer