- +A.I.M. Mutual's 2014 Fall Safety Training Schedule
The A.I.M. Mutual Insurance Companies’ Injury Prevention & Worksite Wellness Department will be beginning our fall series of Free Regional Training sessions in a few weeks. Session attendance will be limited to approximately twenty participants so early registration is suggested. Two attendees per company will be permitted to attend, if space is available.
- +A.I.M. Mutual In The News: Stepping Up To Wellness?
Peter Rousmaniere: Stepping Up To Wellness?
Those who pay workers' compensation costs are giving more serious attention to the connection between personal health of the workforce and work injuries.
- +Your Questions Answered - AIM Massachusetts Hoisting Regulations Webinar
In conjunction with the Department of Public Safety (DPS), Associated Industries of Massachusetts (AIM) conducted a webinar informing members of the new Massachusetts Hoisting Regulations. The webinar generated several questions which have been addressed by the DPS. Hoisting Q&A
- +New Hoisting Machinery Regulations for Massachusetts Operators
As you may know, new regulations are now in effect for operators of hoisting machinery here in Massachusetts. A.I.M. Mutual and your IPWW Consultants are ready to assist you in navigating this process.
- +A.I.M. Mutual Recognized for Unique Aproach to Problem-solving in Best's Review Magazine
Loss Control Consultant - Concord, New Hampshire
Accounts Payable Clerk - Burlington, MA
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to:
Or mail to:
A.I.M Mutual Insurance Companies
Attention: Teri Bowman, Human Resources
P.O. Box 4070
Burlington, MA 01803-0970
As one of the Commonwealth's leading workers compensation providers, we recognize the importance of having a highly experienced staff to meet day-to-day customer needs. We have a collective goal to surpass customer expectations when it comes to insurance services.
A.I.M. Mutual’s corporate headquarters are conveniently located in Burlington, MA near Routes 128, 93 and 3. We also have service offices in Bridgewater, Holyoke, and Marlborough, Massachusetts as well as Concord, New Hampshire.
Whether your expertise is in an administrative or technical area, you will have the opportunity to make an important contribution as part of our team. We have a pay-for-performance philosophy and provide a number of rewarding careers for candidates who share a commitment to quality.
We are dedicated to providing an exceptional working environment for our employees and we offer competitive salaries and benefits. Our employee benefits include:
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Disability Income Protection Plan
- Group Term Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Plan
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- On-site fitness center (Burlington)
A.I.M. Mutual Insurance Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer