- +A.I.M. Mutual's 2014 Fall Safety Training Schedule
The A.I.M. Mutual Insurance Companies’ Injury Prevention & Worksite Wellness Department will be beginning our fall series of Free Regional Training sessions in a few weeks. Session attendance will be limited to approximately twenty participants so early registration is suggested. Two attendees per company will be permitted to attend, if space is available.
- +A.I.M. Mutual In The News: Stepping Up To Wellness?
Peter Rousmaniere: Stepping Up To Wellness?
Those who pay workers' compensation costs are giving more serious attention to the connection between personal health of the workforce and work injuries.
- +Your Questions Answered - AIM Massachusetts Hoisting Regulations Webinar
In conjunction with the Department of Public Safety (DPS), Associated Industries of Massachusetts (AIM) conducted a webinar informing members of the new Massachusetts Hoisting Regulations. The webinar generated several questions which have been addressed by the DPS. Hoisting Q&A
- +New Hoisting Machinery Regulations for Massachusetts Operators
As you may know, new regulations are now in effect for operators of hoisting machinery here in Massachusetts. A.I.M. Mutual and your IPWW Consultants are ready to assist you in navigating this process.
- +A.I.M. Mutual Recognized for Unique Aproach to Problem-solving in Best's Review Magazine
Your request is important to us. Please browse the choices below or let us know your suggestions, comments and/or concerns. Thank you