Frequently Asked Questions


It's easy! Set up an account and pay your bill online.

While we also accept check payments by mail, we encourage you to take advantage of our fast and convenient online option.

Loss runs, policy information, new business submissions and more are available online. All questions regarding Portal access should be directed to Kelly O'Brien-Plante at

Policyholders can request loss runs through their broker or by email at We will respond back within 48 hours from the time we receive your request.

Contact our Senior Manager of Underwriting and Business Development of Underwriting Kevin Snyder at or VP of Sales & Marketing Dan Landers at

We are currently licensed to write workers' compensation insurance in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Vermont, Maine and Rhode Island.

Brokers may submit a Waiver of Subrogation information request to their A.I.M. Mutual Underwriter/Underwriter Assistant. To remove a wavier, brokers should submit an endorsement request to their Underwriter/Underwriter Assistant.

Contact Kelly O'Brien-Plante at for information regarding online access through the A.I.M. Mutual Portal.

We cannot reinstate an expired policy. Brokers can reapply for coverage on behalf of their client.

In many cases, brokers can issue a Certificate of Insurance on behalf of their clients.

Massachusetts - Assigned Risk and Voluntary Direct Assignment Carrier
For fast, 24-hour access, brokers can use the OAR online service. OAR is the online Assigned Risk Services for Assigned Risk and VDAC - Massachusetts. It's offered through the Workers' Compensation Rating & Inspection Bureau and allows you to verify coverage and request a certificate of insurance. OAR Log-in

Voluntary and AEIC Policyholders
Submit a Certificate of Insurance request to

Report an injury online by state as soon as possible after the accident occurs. If an employee indicates an injury is work-related, your are required by statute to file a report. First reports of injuries can also be reported by fax at 781-270-5599 or over the phone at 866-270-3354